Wynn in Doubt by Emily Hemmer


Emily Hemmer, you are brilliant!!! This book was a bit different from the books I normally read. A friend was telling me how great it was, so, I gave it a go, and I am still thanking my friend for suggesting it. This book had me hooked and I didn't want to let go, I was up till vey late at night finishing it. I just had to know how it ended.
These past and present characters captured my heart, and will remain with me for a long time.
Wynn in Doubt, is about the main character 'Wynn' and her monotonous life, she goes through the paces without having any real passion or goals, but, that all changes when she finds an old newspaper clipping a book that belonged to her Grandmother. Wynn decides to research what really happened to the characters in the clipping, and what she discovers is a story of love, illegal activity and scandal, back in the days of bootlegging Moonshine.
I'm not saying anything more, as I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I will say that everyone should read this book. Believe what people are telling you, and enjoy Wynns story with all your heart. You will be thanking me, I promise.
I want to give it 10 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment