Mrs. Robinson (Mrs. Robinson, #1) by Seth King


I read this book in 1 night, it had me hooked from the start , and I loved every page.
Seth King's writing is superb in this book. It's written in dual pov's and both are brilliant and totally believable. Being a similar age to Mrs Robinson, I was wary of how a twenty something man would write in her perspective, and I was impressed.
The story was original, fun, but had a very serious side as well, but most of all, this book was H.O.T!! Seth
King sure knows how to write sex scenes!!!
I am looking forward to the next story in this series, as I was left guessing at the end of it, so let's hope we don't have to wait too long to read it.
I believe Seth King is one to watch in 2015, and I can't wait to see what next for this exciting author.
Recommended for readers that like their leading men hot, and their sex scenes even hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment