Autumn Rising by Seth King


I got a huge surprise when I found 'Autumn Rising' on amazon. The Summer Remains is one of my favourite books of all time, and Autumn Rising is like the icing on the cake.
Seth King is my new go to author. It seems everything he writes, no matter what genre is brilliant and this book is no exception. I devoured this book in one night and loved every word.
Autumn and Hanks story is one where I had no idea how it was going to end. It kept me guessing right till the end and I couldn't get enough of it. Their story is real life, nothing is sugar coated and I am still amazed at how Seth can write about a female character so precisely. I know girls like Autumn. I have had thoughts like Autumn. He has a knack for making us fall in love with his characters, empathising with them and comparing ourselves to them.
The dedication and authors notes in this book are beautiful and had me reaching for the tissues.
Autumn Rising is for Seth's readers, his fans, his believers and I can definitely say, I believe in Seth King. This man has a gift that should be witnessed by the world. Do yourself a favour, read The Summer Remains and enjoy with all your heart, Autumn Rising.
Seth King is destined for big things. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment