Conspire by Erin Noelle

When I found out that SE Hall and Erin Noelle were writing a book together, I thought I was dreaming. These are 2 of my favourite authors, and I was beyond excited to read Conspire. I wasn't disappointed. This book had me hooked from the very beginning and I didn't stop until I finished.
Conspire is the thriller/romantic story of Bryce and Jocelyn, that meet after Bryce moves to her hometown to investigate the suspicious death of his brother. They are 2 great characters that have an attraction from the minute they meet. I LOVED Bryce, he was a tough guy, but so caring of 'J' and protective of her that he melted my heart. There are some great supporting characters as well. I especially loved Alyssa, she had me laughing and cheering her on. There were heartbreaking moments, LOL moments, and some very hot sex scenes that will have you wanting Bryce all to yourself.
I highly recommend this book to lovers of these very fine authors, and anyone else that loves a romance with a slight thriller/mystery theme.
5 HUGE stars for Conspire, and I am secretly hoping SE and Erin are thinking of writing more books together. It definitely works!

No comments:

Post a Comment