I See...Love (A Different Road, #1) by Annalisa Nicole

I have loved all of Annalisa Nicole's books, and I See....Love is just as beautiful as her previous work.
This author has a knack for writing romance like no other. I have mentioned in reviews of her earlier books, that she writes modern day fairy tales and this one is no different.
We meet Joss and her bestie, Nina that are inseparable. They run a business together, live together and spend all of their spare time together. Joss has no time for a man in her life and makes sure she keeps her distance as she doesn't need the distraction. However, when she meets mystery man, River, that's all about to change. They share a love-hate relationship to start with and there are so many funny moments in this book, I really felt like the authors sense of humour was shining through. It wasn't all funny, though. As with all of Annalisa's books, this is packed with emotion. Yes, I cried (of course), I was angry at times, but most of all I felt connected with these characters. I empathised with them when things got tough and I was cheering for them when things went their way.
Did I talk about the twist??? What a twist it is!!! I wasn't expecting it all and we learn the twist early on in the book (the other reason why I didn't see it coming). I'm not giving anything away, because that would spoil it, right?
I will recommend I See...Love to anyone that enjoys a good love story. Annalisa has weaved her magic again and I'm hooked and ready to read more of these characters.
Loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment