Breathe Again (Breathe, #2) by Rachel Brookes

Can I give this book more than 5 stars???
You HAVE to read this!!!
Ok, so I loved the first 2 books in this series (Just Breathe, and Breathless), but, this book was my favourite of the 3. Rachel Brookes is one very talented author! She had me go through so many emotions in this book, I laughed, cried, screamed at the characters, and cried some more. Oh, did I mention Tate Connors? You will be falling more in love with Tate in this book, (if that's possible), that man is my idea of perfect! The rest of the gang are all featured again, as well as some new characters, and we learn what fate has in store for all of them.
You will not be left wondering in this final instalment, 'Breathe Again'. Rachel has written an amazing series, and I can't wait to see what's next for her....... I'll be watching closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment