Matched by S.E. Hall and Angela Graham

I think this book was written especially for me. It's the genre I love, AND it all takes place on a reality TV show (yes, I'm addicted to reality television), and to say I enjoyed this book would be an understatement....I LOVED this book. It's not all about reality TV, so don't be put off, this book is so much more. 'Matched' is written by 2 of the best authors in the business, SE Hall and Angela Graham, and they definitely didn't disappoint with this one.
The story is based around a group of celebrities that are put into a house with a personal friend, and they are matched to their soul mate by a computer. They need to compete in different tasks and challenges together to eventually find out their true soul mate, but, does the computer always get it right?? You'll have to read it to find out.
I was hooked on this book from the first chapter, and I couldn't put it down until I found out how everything panned out. Some I predicted, and some decisions, I was totally shocked by.
In 'Matched' we might some great characters, that I fell in love with instantly, and others that I had a love-hate relationship with. This story isn't all about the TV show, there are so many side stories going on that I was constantly learning more about each and every person in the house. I even loved the nasty ones, they were written so well, that I really enjoyed the banter and conflict between them and some of the favourites.
There are a few favourite characters to watch out for. Cruz was unbelievable, and will always hold a place in my heart. His honesty, and protectiveness of his sister, along with his devilish good looks and charming ways had me hoping that he'd find the right soul mate. There were so many girls in the book that I loved, Harlow, Jas, Emma, and Callie made me want friends just like them.
The authors have written an amazing book here. I fell in love, laughed, and, yes, I cried at times. There were several parts that I was not expecting. I'd predict what I thought would happen, and I was usually wrong, so there were times I had to re-read to make sure it was right.
If you want a fun, addictive read, that will have you begging for it to never end, do yourself a favour, and read 'Matched'. I highly recommend it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment