Autumn Falls by E.S. Maria

I'll be honest with my review from the beginning. I have just finished reading Autumn Falls by Author E.S. Maria, and it is now one of my favourite books.
I loved this book from start to finish, I seriously could not put it down. This story sucked me in right from the start and I couldn't get enough of it. Isabelle is a great leading lady, independent, single mother, that has had a rough time, and doesn't believe she'll ever be able to get close to a man after a devastating event from her past has scarred her for life. Until she meets Magnus Grant, owner of the multi million dollar company that she just started working at. Magnus sweeps her off her feet, (and mine as well). This man will steal your heart!
I have read quite a few millionaire romance books, and 'Autumn Falls' is up there with the best of them. I was extremely impressed with this book. E.S Maria is an author that really knows how to write, and knows how to capture the audience until the very last page. I did not predict the ending at all, and it has left me begging for more Magnus and Isabelle, and I'm so glad the next book is not far away, as I need more of this couples' enthralling story.
I highly recommend this book to all contemporary romance lovers. I know you'll love it as much as I did. (less)

No comments:

Post a Comment