A Fighting Chance (Running Into Love, #4) by Annalisa Nicole


A Fighting Chance is the 4th book in the 'Running Into Love' series by Annalisa Nicole. These books don't need to be read in order, but, it does help, as you get to know these characters more and more in each story.
I have been waiting to read Max and Chloe's story ever since they were introduced to us in Annalisa's previous books, and I wasn't disappointed. A Fighting Chance had everything I love in a book plus a whole lot more. Max was the ultimate hero in book 2 , rescuing Chloe from being held hostage by a man destined to get revenge. Their romance continued in book 3, and I am so glad they have a book of their own. Chloe is vulnerable and extremely fragile, while Max is this super tough guy that steals her heart. Their romance is not short of drama though, when at times, I was left wondering if they would get their hea. This is one rollercoaster of a love story!
This story had me go through so many emotions, from laughing one minute, to crying uncontrollably in other parts. This is the case for me in all of Annalisa's books, she has a real gift of sweeping me away in her stories to make me forget about real life.
I was glad to see all our favourite Wellington family members return, it is heartwarming to learn more about each of them in every book Annalisa writes, and I can't wait to read which character will get their story next. With all of her books, I describe them as modern day fairy tales, and 'A Fighting Chance' is no different. I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment