Unavoidable Chance by Annalisa Nicole



I have loved all of Annalisa Nicoles books in this series, but, this book would have to be my favourite.
In Unavoidable Chance, we re-visit the Wellington family, and this time, it's work-a-holic, Ava's turn to find love. Ava 'runs into' ex-soldier, and now restaurant owner, 'Jax' several times at the beginning of the book. Jax realises the instant attraction, but, Ava, being so caught up in her work, wants nothing to do with him. What follows, is a heartfelt story, as we learn about Jax' loss, and his struggles of bringing up his 2 young daughters on his own. Ava takes a while to warm to Jax, but when she does, things heat up.

This book had everything I love in a book and a whole lot more. I laughed, I cried (A LOT) and I fell head over heels in love with the swoon worthy Jax. He is one book boyfriend that will be with me for a long time, and he's up there on my list of all time favourite book boyfriends.

Annalisa Nicole, you have done it again.
You've sucked me into your books, and I am so excited to see what will come next for the Wellington family.

5 HUGE stars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment