Heartless: Episode 2 (Heartless, #2) by J.Sterling


I loved the first episode in the Heartless series, and have just finished reading episode #2, and it keeps getting better and better. You will need to read episode #1 to understand the story and enjoy the characters. They are quick reads (approx 90 minutes), so it won't take you long to catch up.

I enjoy the concept of these quick episodes, and the fact that they are released a week apart is great! I find its like a tv series. You watch the show every week to see whats happening with your favourite characters, and Heartless is exactly the same. I am looking forward to Mondays for this very same reason... more Daniel and Elizabeth! What a beautiful romance story! I fell in love with Daniel a whole lot more in this book, is he the perfect man? You'll have to read to find out.
There are so many funny quotes in this book that had me laughing out loud. My favourite would be from Barbara, Elizabeths very funny assistant- 'If you weren't turned on by that man who was just in your office, then you are officially dead inside. Death by vagina neglect. We should probably have a funeral'. The author has added her own style of humour, and it is hilarious to read.
I am glad the next book will be out in a week, as the way it ended had me screaming for more. I am secretly hoping J Sterling is hiding something from us, and there will be more than 3 episodes, as I don't want their story to end....ever!
Bring on Monday, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment