Havoc by Nina Levine

A new standalone Storm MC book from Nina Levine.

If you love a dirty talking alpha biker, a sassy chick who gives as good as she gets, and some great banter, you'll love Havoc! 

Blurb:
I was happy doing my own thing.
No connections.
No demands.
No problems.
Just me, my club and a whole lot of dirty work to take care of.
She never wanted a biker.
She wanted stability and I gave up on that years ago.
We tried to fight it.
Neither of us wanted it.
But she calms my fury and I show her a man who accepts every part of her.
Now we're trying to figure out how to be together.
Because when the need for each other is this strong, to deny it will only cause complete havoc.

Book 8 in the Bestselling Storm MC Series.
Havoc can be read as a standalone.
Goodreads link: http://bit.ly/1K3Dalk

Review:
    I've not read many books by Nina but have heard lots of great things about this series and after reading the blurb for this one, I was really looking forward to diving in. I'm so glad that I did, because it is a great read and totally addictive, now I can not wait to read the other stories of the Storm MC series. The first two chapters admittedly did feel a little rushed, though they were still an intriguing enough introduction to draw me into the rest of Havocs and Carla's story, which was soon moving at a perfect pace. Carla showed a distrust of the opposite sex, which had me asking why and Havoc's nature when it came to violence had me questioning what would turn a man to become someone who could so easily inflict pain upon others. Not only did Nina answer those questions, she did it with words that carried me into the characters worlds, making it so easy to picture every experience they went through. 

   Havoc was a nomad, who enjoyed his life on the road, traveling to different parts of the country to help the Storm chapters that asked for his skills in certain areas.  He was happy to stay on the road, without questioning his lifestyle, until a woman walked into a bar, spent a little time with him and started to break down his walls. That woman was Carla, who wasn't looking for anything serious as her life was already complicated enough, but when Havoc came into the picture, plans began to change. There was so much spark between these two characters, that their relationship was absolutely electric, better than anything they'd ever known in the past. Their chemistry in the bedroom lead them to wanting to spend more time together, which soon had them establishing an emotional connection, even though at first they had fought it. 

     The backgrounds of the characters were created so well, that the relationship formed between them and the resistance that they showed to it at first was believable. Not only that but the descriptions that took me into the characters lives, made it impossible not to see things from their points of view and made them easily likeable. It was what had me wanting to see them end up together living lives where both Havoc and Carla were happy. Their story was enthralling, with scenes that varied to include so many different things, with steam, action and emotion all thrown in. Nina has written a story that will not only have readers captivated until the end, but will have them craving more. I know I will certainly be reading more about the Storm MC in the future as the rest of the series has definitely been added to my must read list.

5/5 ⭐️s
❤️Amanda 

Buy Links: 

Warning: The Storm MC men are addictive.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment